To alter on or near your shoreline in any way you must get a permit from NYS DEC Region 4, (518) 357 2234, before undertaking any of the following activities:
  • Placement of sand or any other materials
  • Dredging or removal of  any lake bottom material
  • Large dock construction
  • Construction of retaining walls along shoreline
  • Installation of bottom barrier materials
  • Any other encroachment in the lake

Please do the right thing!


Copake Lake Conservation Society       PO Box 37       Craryville, New York 12521     Site Map
Powered by Pro Printers Web Solutions
Copyright © 2017 All Rights Reserved.